International Festival for Business 2016: Evaluation Project
The methodology for the evaluation was derived from that used for the IFB2014, which was developed with advisors appointed by the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills.
The interim report of the project was completed in November 2016. Information about the results is available here.
A further round of research is taking place in Summer 2017, again involving an online survey. This will result in the publication of a ‘one year on’ evaluation report in Autumn 2017.
Prize Draw Terms and conditions
- The Deadline for entry into the IFB2016 One Year On Evaluation Survey Prize Draw is 1600 on Friday 28 July.
- There are three individual prizes of £100 Amazon vouchers, provided by Liverpool Vision.
- The winners will be drawn at random from all survey responses received prior to the deadline. The draw will take place on Monday 31 July. The winners will be notified by email on Tuesday 1 August. The winners have one week to confirm that they accept the prize; if a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, another draw will take place for that prize.
- Prizes will be delivered by email.
- Liverpool Vision reserve the right to replace the stated prizes.
The IFB 2014
The IFB 2014 Highlights report was published in November 2014 and is available here.
The Interim Evaluation Report was published in December 2014 and is available here.
The One Year On evaluation report was published in November 2015 and is available here.
For further information, please contact the team at [email protected]