Liverpool is at the centre of the UK’s second largest regional economy with access to six million customers, an economy worth more than £121 billion and 252,000 businesses.
The city is strongly connected to global markets, with many multinationals already major investors in a business friendly and cost-competitive environment.
Our investment team is ready to support you, from the initial enquiry to the delivery of your project through to the development of your business.
- CHOOSE the right people for the job – there are 6.2 million people within an hours drive.
- CONNECT to an enormous market – we’ve 15 million people within a two hour drive and entire UK in one day’s legal driver hours.
- SELECT the best – draw from a talent pool of over 66,000 students from our five universities.
- COLLABORATE with research – 81% of University of Liverpool research is rated 4* (world-class) and 3* (internationally excellent).
- COMMUTE to meetings easily – hourly trains to London with a journey time of two hours, and two international airports.
- ACHIEVE cost efficiencies with average salaries – Liverpool only 50% of average salaries in central London.
- INVEST in better value commercial premises – Liverpool offers a great range of Grade A office space.
- ATTRACT senior staff – drawn to our city’s cultural offer, property options, and its easy access to coast and country.
- BENEFIT from loans, grant funding and incentives for start-up costs, new projects and training.
You can visit the Invest Liverpool website for more information.
You can also sign up to receive the monthly enewsletter > click here.