North Liverpool and South Sefton Stakeholder Event: 27 July 2012
Liverpool Vision and Sefton Council would like to thank those of you who joined us for the latest North Liverpool and South Sefton (NLSS) Stakeholder event, held at Bootle Firwood Cricket Club on Friday 27 July.
The event, attended by more than 100 people featured presentations from:
- Cllr Ian Moncur, Cabinet Member for Children, Schools, Families and Leisure
- Cllr Malcolm Kennedy, Cabinet Member for Regeneration
- Lee Payne, Programme Manager at Sefton MBC,
- Pat Farrell, Executive Director of Estates and Resources, Hugh Baird College
- Richard Tracey, North Liverpool Partnerships Manager, Liverpool Vision
- Ian McCarthy, Director of Programmes, Liverpool Vision.
A PDF of the event's presentation can be downloaded below.
The event also premiered the short film: 'Giant Opportunities: Transforming North Liverpool & South Sefton’ informed delegated about North Liverpool and South Sefton's GreenPrint for Growth and outlined Hugh Baird College's exciting future.
A selection of photographs from the event can be viewed below.
If you are interested in attending future North Liverpool and South Sefton Stakeholder events contact Mary Currell at email@example.com
Top image: Ian McCarthy, Liverpool Vision's Director of Programmes